Tubers are various types of modified plant structures that are enlarged to store nutrients. They are used by plants to survive the winter or dry months and provide energy and nutrients for regrowth during the next growing season and they are a means of asexual reproduction.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What's with the tubers?

It's an inside thing, you'd have to have been there to think it's as funny as we do...
BUT I'll tell you anyway.

I have no idea why or how the tuber thing started but it continues b/c of the line "It's not a tumor" from kindergarten cop. Now everything is "Not a tuber."

Like I said, you had to be there.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The concept alone lends much humor!
I'm sure it's quite hysterical, from further "inside"!

Following from Friday Follow Me. Stop by when you can; I have some great giveaways going on right now!

Tsue
http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com